by Keiser 2 years ago
Categories: Action, Adventure, Simulation
In this episode of my beginners guide, I will show you how to build a simple skeleton farm in Hardcore Minecraft.
The steps to build
- The walls need to be at least 4 blocks away from the spawner. This will maximize the spawn rate and results.
- The walls are 3 blocks away from the spawner by default. Start digging out the walls to create that extra space.
- You will also have to drop the floor by 3 blocks, so once the skeletons spawn they can move freely underneath the spawner without getting stuck.
- Pick a corner and dig 3-4 blocks down. This is to create your collection point.
- Now dig a trench on the floor on the side of the collection point.
- Fill the floor with water from the opposite side of the collection point.
- Fill the trench with water flowing towards the collection point.
- The collection point is basically just a chest with a hopper going into it.