by Keiser 2 years ago
Categories: Action, Adventure, Simulation
In this article of my beginners guide, I will show you how to build a modern style starter house in Minecraft survival.
The build I will be showing you took around 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete and that includes the time spent to gather all the required resources. I will be showing you some resource amounts needed, but the exact amounts will differ depending on the level of decoration you want to do.
Please click here to subscribe
- Dig a hole 1x 12 x 17
- Fill it with sandstone bricks and leave a 3 x 15 gap at the front
- Fill the row next to the floor side with 8 blocks of sandstone and 7 blocks of dirt
- Fill the rest of the hole with wood
- Build a 2 x 2 x 4 brick column where the dirt, wood, and sandstone meet
- To the right of the brick column, leave 2 spaces and build your stone brick walls around the side 4 x 7 x 8 and build them 5 blocks high
- Next, build the left sidewalls of the house using your sandstone 7 x 7 x 7 and build them 4 blocks high
- Complete the roof on both sides
- Please refer to the below YouTube for further and complete instructions on how to complete this build